Ананасы, бананасы...

Про борщи, пельмени и все. что с ними связано

Ананасы, бананасы...

Сообщение Andrei » Сб июл 14, 2012 6:59 am

Для тех, кто не бельмес - гугль транслейтор в помощь.
(хоть бананами можем гордиться!)

Взято отсюда

95% of exported Dominican bananas are shipped to Europe
Dominican Republic: 53% of exported bananas organic

Three weeks ago, two supermarkets in Germany restricted the entry of bananas from the Dominican Republic for having found DDAC molecule in the skin of the fruit, which is not allowed in organic bananas. After studies on bananas, it was discovered that the DDAC molecule was present in the product of post-harvest BioLife, which had been authorized by the international certification BCS for many years.

Although the blockade of organic bananas from the Dominican Republic two German supermarkets caused great losses to producers, most importantly, it was found that, although the DDAC molecule was present in Dominican organic bananas. The main cause was due to a product endorsed by the international certification company BCS, and not due to poor management on the Dominican producers side.
From the moment that both German supermarkets reported the presence of the DDAC molecule in the product BioLife, Dominican producers immediately suspended the use of this product and continued to send organic bananas to Europe.

Currently, the climate in the Dominican Republic is optimal for banana production. Although there has been rain in May and June, these have not significantly affected production. Furthermore, there is a good control
against, the Black Sigatoka, which allows healthy plantations.

Dominican Republic is exporting 350,000 boxes of 18.14 kg per week, of which 53% are organic bananas and the remaining 45% is conventional bananas. It should be noted that 95% of bananas from the Dominican Republic are submitted to the European market which highlights the Netherlands, France and England, and the remaining 5% goes to Japan, the Caribbean Islands and the United States. According to Maximo Jerez, the main reason why the Dominican Republic runs most of its bananas to Europe and not to United States is because the price offered in the U.S. market for bananas from the Dominican Republic is not as attractive as the one offered by Europe. According to Jerez, currently, the international price for organic bananas is stable, and because the majority of Dominican bananas for export have the Fair Trade Label, international prices are very attractive.

Publication date: 7/13/2012
Тяжело вставать с колен, когда на яйца наступили.
Аватара пользователя
Andrei
Не мы такие. Чучхе такое.
 
Сообщения: 2968
Зарегистрирован: Ср авг 05, 2009 12:29 pm
Откуда: Оттуда

Re: Ананасы, бананасы...

Сообщение островитянка » Сб июл 14, 2012 8:45 am

Теперь понятно откуда название: " банановая республика" :drinks:
Аватара пользователя
островитянка
Супер-Блондинка
 
Сообщения: 1601
Зарегистрирован: Вс авг 09, 2009 10:06 pm
Откуда: Cabarete

Re: Ананасы, бананасы...

Сообщение one-one » Чт сен 19, 2013 2:14 pm

А Ананасы - это тот фрукт, который рекомендуют привозить домой. Его и везти непроблематично и вкусный. Так на будующее пригодится.
Аватара пользователя
one-one
Руссо-туристо
 
Сообщения: 15
Зарегистрирован: Вт сен 17, 2013 9:09 pm

Re: Ананасы, бананасы...

Сообщение островитянка » Чт фев 19, 2015 9:45 pm

Сейчас нахожусь на Филиппинах. Оказалось, что мои любимые фрукты в ДР не самые лучшие: здесь манго, папайя, ананасы намного вкуснее. Но все равно скучаю по ДР ;)
Аватара пользователя
островитянка
Супер-Блондинка
 
Сообщения: 1601
Зарегистрирован: Вс авг 09, 2009 10:06 pm
Откуда: Cabarete

Re: Ананасы, бананасы...

Сообщение pravda-krivda » Сб мар 14, 2015 10:45 am

островитянка писал(а):Сейчас нахожусь на Филиппинах. Оказалось, что мои любимые фрукты в ДР не самые лучшие: здесь манго, папайя, ананасы намного вкуснее. Но все равно скучаю по ДР ;)


в азии, как ни крути, и ассортимент больше да и повкуснее фрукты...
а жаль...
pravda-krivda
Руссо-туристо
 
Сообщения: 11
Зарегистрирован: Пт мар 13, 2015 6:23 pm

Re: Ананасы, бананасы...

Сообщение Aya » Вт ноя 24, 2020 3:31 am

Люблю фруктовый салат, чтобы в нем были ананасы и бананы и все заправляется йогуртом.
Aya
 
Сообщения: 2
Зарегистрирован: Пн ноя 02, 2020 1:40 pm


Вернуться в О еде

Кто сейчас на конференции

Сейчас этот форум просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1

cron